Doro Liberto 810
The Doro Liberto 810 easy to use smartphone is the perfect way to enjoy the amazing capabilities of a smartphone without over complication. Its intelligent keyboard, powered by Swiftkey makes writing e-mails and texts so easy on the move. The high quality 4" screen is ideal to view or share family pictures and videos and also makes browsing the internet a pleasure. All of this incredible technology comes in a lightweight, easy to grip casing with good size keys to make it easy to handle and operate. Its beauty is in its simplicity.
- 5MP Camera
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- 4" LCD Screen
The Doro Liberto 810 has been designed with simplicity in mind. the Doro Liberto 810 designed to have all the capabilities of a modern smartphone, without any of the complications that can drag them down.
The easy to use navigation makes browsing a pleasure, whether it's online or the 1 million apps available, powered by its Android Jelly Bean operating system.
The Swiftkey type app helping write texts and emails easy, all readable on a huge 4" screen, and with 11 hours of talk time, you'll never need to hurry your conversation.
The simplicity carries through into its outer design; Its lightweight, soft touch casing is comfortable when handling, with its ergonomic shape making it easy to use.
Its beauty is in its simplicity.
- 5MP Camera
- 4 inch LCD screen
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 OS
- Up to 11 hours talk time
- 32GB expandable memory
- Wi Fi
- Micro SD card slot
- Video Camera
- 5.0-megapixel camera
- LED flash
- Predictive Text
- Display Size
- 4 inch
- Standby Time
- 340 hours
- Talk Time
- up to 11 hours
- 126 x 66 x 12.5 mm
- Battery Size
- 1500mAh Li-ion
- FM Radio
- Internet Browsing
- Google Play
- Speaker phone
- Internal Memory
- Expandable memory
- Up to 32GB
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- Fashion Phone
Where we deliver to:
- Northern Ireland
- Channel Islands (except Jersey)
All phones, Pay Monthly SIM cards, free gifts and anything over £50 will delivered by DPD. You will need to sign for deliveries by DPD.
All other products under £50 will be delivered by Royal Mail.
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday before 5pm will be delivered next working day*
- Orders placed from Monday to Thursday after 5pm will be processed on the next working day. e.g. If you order after 5pm on Monday, you’ll receive your order on Wednesday
- Orders placed after 5pm on Thursday will be delivered on the following Monday**
- Allow 3-5 working days for deliveries by Royal Mail
* If you live in Northern Scotland/UK offshore locations, delivery can take up to 5 working days
** Orders placed during holiday periods may take longer to arrive
Delivery to the majority of UK addresses is free.
Delivery to certain remote locations cost £10.
For more delivery information please go to delivery FAQ’s section.
I've changed my mind
You can return most products within 14 days.
You can return or exchange almost anything you buy from us online or over the phone. As long as you let us know within 14 days of the day we first try to deliver your product.
What can't I return or exchange?
- Top-ups - bought in store, online, over the phone or on your mobile.
- Downloads and apps.
- Personal all headphones (this is for hygiene reasons).
If you want to exchange your phone for something else, you'll need to return it for a full refund and then make a new purchase. You may lose the phone number you were given, you may have to take an extra credit check, and the whole process may take a few days longer than if you were doing a straight exchange.
Something isn't working
If there's something wrong with your product, give us a call on 0870 071 5888
We'll let you know if you're eligible for a return, exchange or repair.
If you're eligible for a return:
- We'll talk to you about the best way to get your product back to us (usually by post).
- If you have a faulty Pay as you go phone, we can't refund any unused top-up credit.
- How to return your product by post – [click here]
If you're eligible for a repair:
- Find out more about our repairs service on our repairs page.
- Lots of common phone problems can be fixed with a simple software update which you can do yourself.
Visit this page to see how.